• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

advance after plot-graphtec fc7000mk2-75

Creations

Hello everybody,
I am using the cutting plotter controller , printing out of adobe indesign. (...long story) it's cutting fine but after the job runs, the media returns to its original origin.isn't there a way to set it so the media feeds after it plots? if i use the cutting master plug in there is an option for advance after plot...but it doesn't support indesign (...boo) and i have to use it.
does any one else have this happen?

also,another thing, can i use the auto cross cut feature with the cutting controller?

Creations

we use it for "automation" of job layout and data entry.cant really go into it any further.indesign doesn't seem to be the limitation it seems like the driver should have this option if the plotter menu doesn't.

woolly

the commands you want are in the windows printer driver i don't use the controller but would expect it to be there.

woolly

Creations

thank you for the help. i looked at the setting there in the driver and my only options are under scaling; I HAVE FEED SELECTED AND AMOUNT USED..STILL DOESNT CHANGE...I also have the cross cut checked.it doesn't do anything different.could this be a firmware issue?

woolly

if you have those selected then the plotter is set to ignore the driver commands i will have a look

woolly

Creations

i think i found my problem.i'll have to test tomorrow... (i don't have the plotter installed right now i had to clean up for a visit??), but i didn't see the "driver folder settings take priority" check box in the driver...that should obviously fix my issue.if not iwill return...