• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advertising College Students

legacysigns

Has anyone had success advertising to the college students. We have tried radio, college newspaper and some Greek flyers. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to effectively advertise to a college population?

Locals Find!

I actually did some marketing for a Local Rock Radio station to college students.

We printed custom matchbook condoms with the message on one side and the logo on the other. Then we put a dirty joke on the inside flap. Worked wonders.

shakey0818

Maybe you can tell us a little about yourself and what you are trying to do/sell.You might want to give them this you will be God to them.

Attachments

• chaser.jpg
    chaser.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 123

binki

The greek letters are licensed products. Contact the national governing body for each frat house and sorority and get the license to do the work.

For anything else, throw a party and invite them.

Pat Whatley

The guy is in Auburn....there's more disposable income running around that place than most large cities have. Between the spoiled little rich kids and the student loans there's a fountain of cash if you can find a niche.

W

wetgravy

t-shirts were a big one for me ... that and I would raffle off a free custom skateboard during the summer ... I wish I were in orlando again ... so much cash for stupid stuff they want. I think in 2 years I made about 180 skateboard wraps ... mostly repeat business.