• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advice for graphic templates

Leadbelly

Hi Guy's

I.m looking to subscribe to one of those vector / clipart / graphic type sites.

especially ones that have those background templates like christmas, halloween, winter etc so I can just add my text.

YES that's right I cannot design to save my life and to lazy to do so:Sleeping:I would sooner go fishing.

and of course it goes without saying i'm looking for the best option at the most affordable price and help or pointers will be very gratefully received

Leadbelly

Leadbelly

I have used the free downloads many times but I'm a great believer in you get what you pay for.

BUT theirs always one, sometimes you get both of them.:ROFLMAO:

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
iclipart.com. costs as much a year as other sites costs in 1 or two months. (including vectorstock.com

Team Valhalla

iclipart.com. costs as much a year as other sites costs in 1 or two months. (including vectorstock.com

You don't have to buy a "membership" for Vector Stock. Create an account, put $25 in your account, work off of it as you find things you want. Most graphics are just $1 each.

TV

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
you are right. but monthly or yearly membership wise iclipart is the cheapest