• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Advise and Opinions

dakotasignwerks

Trying to work on a secondary logo for oneself can be very difficult. I put together a few ideas that I really need help on. I am thick skinned so hammer away.

Attachments

• LOGO LAND concepts.jpg
    LOGO LAND concepts.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 334

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I like either #1 or #2 ... #1 slightly better. #3 is a no go for me. Too hard to read and script typefaces aren't even being taught in classrooms anymore.

Marlene

the simple fix oldgoatroper did really made a huge change on #1 and I like. the name bothers me as it sounds like a knock off of legoland and the font you used looks like the one they use. I would suggest finding another font because of that. having a logo design for a logo designer look like like another's logo isn't a good idea

Chris O

Trying to work on a secondary logo for oneself can be very difficult. I put together a few ideas that I really need help on. I am thick skinned so hammer away.
Nix the script, I would say #2 but as eahicks pointed out, there is one familiar. What does your primary logo look like?

Circleville Signs

#1 has potential, but needs reworked.

Also, my initial thought with a name that sounds as playful as this, is that the logo needs to match that level of playfulness. #2 and #3 definitely do not do that.