• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Agfa Anapruna Ink

KMC

Graphic Artist
My Supplier for Ink is no longer stocking the ink for the Anapruna i have to buy direct from Agfa, he has suggested that there is a comparable ink from Nazdar which has a better adhesion to low surface energy substraits

QUESTION:
has anyone swapped out their ink to a Nazdar brand and what are your thoughts on the ink?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Friend of ours was talked into using the Nazdar and had nothing but problems with his flatbed, not to mention colors were difficult to zero in. Not personal experience, but someone who we know quite well.

flyplainsdrifta

yeah their roland ink is solid though. they keep trying to get us to drop in non oem inks into our flatbeds and i am firmly against it, mostly because of reasons like gino's.

KMC

Graphic Artist
Who's your supplier? Assuming it's not them, have you checked with Pittman?
Agfa Graphics E-Store

ND Graphics was our supplier for the Agfa parts / ink
apparently the 'N' in ND is Nazdar anyway my supplier will swap out my inks and flush the system for free (and if i dont like it swap it back for free too) the "no name" inks are under 1/2 the price and the agfa ones
thanks for the link ill check it out

biggce55

We switched to Nazdar years ago in our Gandinnovations 1224, great ink. The stopped making a bendable ink and had to go back to Polymeric inks which has been nothing but issues. I'd recommend Nazdar for sure. Or check with Triangle/INX

TheYallaman

My Supplier for Ink is no longer stocking the ink for the Anapruna i have to buy direct from Agfa, he has suggested that there is a comparable ink from Nazdar which has a better adhesion to low surface energy substraits

QUESTION:
has anyone swapped out their ink to a Nazdar brand and what are your thoughts on the ink?
Hi,
We sell the Bordeaux ink for this printer. Please contact me for more details. Raviv 404-451-5843