• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Agfa Anapurna M Password

BigPrin

Does anyone know the password on the Agfa Anapurna MV . Must have code to adjust voltage for new heads. Has anyone installed new print heads and knows what adjustments need to be made? Agfa will not give out Password for the Service Tech area. The need the Service Techs golden finger to punch in for thousands of $$$$.

Thanks anyone

BogdanRo

Can you please share the password? I'm having some problems with the heads in my anapurna and I think the voltage setting might be wrong. Thanks

Jesus

Signs101 Forum is an English-as-first-language forum. If you are going to start a non-English thread or make a non-English post on these forums, please also add an English translation of your post.
ciao io ho un agfa anapurna mw avrei bisogno del codice per entrare nel factory setting per modificare i parametri dello spostamento della testa di stampa R=MAX) ,i puoi aiutare

ciao ho un agha anapurna mw ho bisogno del codice per inserire le impostazioni di fabbrica per modificare i parametri del movimento della testina di stampa R = MAX), puoi aiutare
Ciao, il codice e:
Aspeto tutto sia bene