• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Agfa Anapurna mv Service Manual

greysquirrel

Why didnt you request one from the reseller? If they are still your reseller...ask them for it now. I find it odd that everyone is always looking for a service manual...as an owner, I would never purchase a piece of equiment with a service manual...don't get me wrong...Im a firm believer in that someone wakes up and gets dressed every day just to service my printer...but at the end of the day...I like to know how things work and alwaya want a list of error codes so that I dont have to wait half a day for a tech to call me to tell me to re-seat a faulty ink cartridge...

WalkerP

Yes, it's the MV model which is a bit different. It may help however. I will pm you for the request.

As for asking a reseller, I'm not an owner. I do contract work on many different printer models, profiling, etc. I have a contact who just bought a used machine and is getting an error.