• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sold AGL 64i 64” heated film laminator $13,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingDigital

Used 2003 Advanced Greg Laminator 64i. Original owner and meticulously maintained. AGL laminators are industry leaders. They are built tough and they are designed to be efficient. We are retiring and need to find a great home for our laminator. It has been a work horse and done us very well. We have often said “we would not have a business if it wasn’t for our AGL”.

It can handle films up to 63” wide with the chucks. The nip rollers are 64” wide. There are 2 pairs of nip rollers that are in like new shape. Two of the nip rollers are heated. All of them have adjustable air compression to nip them together. The nip rollers have multiple step down stops that can be set from -1/16” to +1”. Full controls are available on the front and on the back sides. The rollers can reverse direction and both side have foot activation pedals. There are to unwind stations on one side and one unwind station on the other side. There are two rewind stations, one on each side. On one side is a film slicing setup. This is a dream machine for any sign shop. Once you try this machine you will shun all others.

Additionally this laminator comes with a custom design plastic cover that can be folded back for access. While this cover is easily closed it keeps dust from falling on the laminator. While open it allows very open access to the operation of the laminator. This is great bonus. Requires 220v single phase. It weighs about 2700lbs.

$12,500 or reasonable offer

Detail pictures available upon request.

Location: Northern CA contact: donm@amazing-digital-magic.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.