• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

air scrubbers

FASTSIGNS

Interested in an inexpensive air scrubber solution. Just installed an epson S80600 in a large open 2000 sq ft. workspace. There is a very slight odor. Just want to err on the conservative side.

Also along those lines, what is everyone doing for outgassing/drying times with this printer. We are spoiled at laminating right after printing with our latex.

Thanks in advance!

TomK

A few threads on this, but others are using Digi Dri heaters, which eliminate the wait time on the Epsons.

equippaint

We used a charcoal filter with an inline blower off amazon. I posted a thread about it with some links. Youd need more than 1 i think.

ProPDF

Interested in an inexpensive air scrubber solution. Just installed an epson S80600 in a large open 2000 sq ft. workspace. There is a very slight odor. Just want to err on the conservative side.

Also along those lines, what is everyone doing for outgassing/drying times with this printer. We are spoiled at laminating right after printing with our latex.

Thanks in advance!

Make a charcoal filter system. Check out equippaints thread on here as he mentioned. Buy an external heater for the Epson if you are concerned with the wait time to dry. An external heater bakes the prints immediately and you can laminate right after printing.

zspace

Premium Subscriber

equippaint

Thanks in advance!
Heres one just listed in florida on global garage:
https://globalgarage.com/products-view.php?p=3586