• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alex Here

Hi Everyone,

I own a company called SkyPrintMedia in California. Originally the company started in Arizona, We closed that company down and opened a new corp here. I wanted to move back home so here we are. I've gotten a lot of information from this site so I decided it was time to be active. We do a lot of large format prints, wrap vehicles, stickers, business printing products. There is a lot that we do.

I have a Roland Versacamm VS-540i, GCC Expert pro cutter.

I like to work with Avery Products, but am very open to new things that work. I trust people in this industry. From my experience, it is very different than other industries as we are good with sharing information and helping each other out. Look forward to adding to the community.

Alex

So I've been more active. Trying to be a productive member of the community. I've learned a lot just in the last few days. I've been able to provide some information. Thank you for the welcomes!