• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Align calibrate colors on Gerber Edge FX ??

Biggermens

Hello All

Anyone know if there is a way to calibrate or align the machine for when it comes for the next color ??
It looks like my machine is off by about 0.025" and it looks like it shifts about 0.025" for every color
The more spot colors you have the more it gets shifted to the left

Any ideas anyone ???

Thanks

FunkotronXL

Do you have an image available?

Is it consistently 0.025" or does it fluctuate a bit? Also does is it different if your print is only a few columns vs a larger several yard long print?

I have run into similar issues but need more details.

Jburns

Yes there is a way to calibrate the foil placement - check your help section in your software. it involves printing a small sample, and then it asks you which direction you would like to move the registration for each color.

check under foil registration adjustment in your software manual. I have never used the feature though.

Last edited:

Biggermens

Yes there is a way to calibrate the foil placement - check your help section in your software. it involves printing a small sample, and then it asks you which direction you would like to move the registration for each color.

check under foil registration adjustment in your software manual. I have never used the feature though.

Good Morning

I been messing around with this the last little while, all i can fin is under the print preview you can click on adjust, then you can print a pattern and adjust each color
witch works well but you have to do it every time for every job with becomes a pain

This morning i printed red lettering with a 0.030" white boarder and on the left it pretty much touch the black fill

There must be a better way ???

Thanks
Biggs

Marlene

Use chock and spread to get rid of the gaps as it sounds like that is your issues. You can also add a stroke to fill in if you are getting white gaps between colors.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
EDFBE019-4AE7-4908-9911-B8184DB01F46.png