• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alignment, Measuring Information

EliteWraps

Hey all!

I have been searching the forums and I'm trying to find a good information / tutorial page that I can have an employee go over to learn have to align decals straight and do it the right way as far as measuring and getting everything centered. New company starting up so I figured you guys would have some good techniques and information on this. I appreciate the help!

rjssigns

Dry fit and stand back. My technique is if it looks straight it is straight. Not much help but it's my system. Hard to find a vehicle with a straight line to use for a guide anyway.

EliteWraps

Dry fit and stand back. My technique is if it looks straight it is straight. Not much help but it's my system. Hard to find a vehicle with a straight line to use for a guide anyway.

That's pretty much what we have been doing. That's the hard thing about cars is the lines... hard not to follow those but I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing :) Thanks!