• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Allen Datagraph 830 Tracking issues

rdebruyn1

I have an Allen datagraph 830 (ad-830gt) that ADSI has just decided to stop supporting. i cant even get a response email with the manual for this thing. Anyway, I have replaced some servo motors and a board in this thing and it runs great but the tracking is off. The O's and dots above i's dont meet properly. I cannot figure out how to adjust this. Anybody out there? We are running Gerber composer software. Thanks.

focadima

Flexisign 10,Allen-Datagraph 848
I have an Allen datagraph 830 (ad-830gt) that ADSI has just decided to stop supporting. i cant even get a response email with the manual for this thing. Anyway, I have replaced some servo motors and a board in this thing and it runs great but the tracking is off. The O's and dots above i's dont meet properly. I cannot figure out how to adjust this. Anybody out there? We are running Gerber composer software. Thanks.
Time for new pinch rollers most likely. I just changed the 3 on a 848 and ordered some .1mm washers to add to either side to clean up the slop
Found on ebay (5mm) center core by 11 x 16mm, from china other wise pay 50$ from ADSI