• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Allowed to sale a roll of vinyl on here?

Spud

Not sure where to post. Been a member for a long time but haven't posted in years. I have been vehicle wrapping for a few years now.. I bought 3M control tac from fellers, gloss black.

It's basically a whole roll. I've only used maybe 2 feet of it. It was bought for a wrap and it was a extra roll, fellers wouldn't take it back since it was past the 30 days. I'd like to sell it to recoup some of my money in it. I bought it for a little over 600.

It's 3M control-tac gloss black, non laminated. It's a 60" roll x 150', I believe the number on it is 3M IJ180Cv3-10, the cost on it was 773.99,. It's the wrapping film that is not printed but solid black.

Let me know where to post this so I can see if anyone around the dallas area maybe in need of this. Also make a decent offer. Thank you.

Thanks
spud nelson
spud@ripwrap.com

Last edited:

Spud

Okay thank you. Is there a way to where I can just move this thread instead of creating a new one?

Spud

Ah, I guess this site has been changed to a pay site. I'm assuming I cannot access that without paying, correct? I apologize, where do I go to see how to pay for the site to see if it's beneficial to me.

Thank you.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Spud, Signs 101 is not a pay site. We offer paid subscriptions which provide a number of benefits in addition to regular membership but the overwhelming majority of members at Signs 101 are regular members only who do not pay anything to participate. The cost of placing a for sale ad in our classified section is $5.00 for 30 days. You can also purchase a premium subscription for 30 days for $7.50 which includes all the classified ads you want to run.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Okay thank you. Is there a way to where I can just move this thread instead of creating a new one?

Unfortunately no. The structure of the Classified Ad software won't allow that.

Ah, I guess this site has been changed to a pay site. I'm assuming I cannot access that without paying, correct? I apologize, where do I go to see how to pay for the site to see if it's beneficial to me.

Thank you.

You can read about the benefits of paid subscriptions by clicking HERE.