• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative to Nature Woven Chorus Banner Material

jfiscus

Rap Master
I don't understand which product you're trying to match. The link goes to a field of planted crops for me.

dlndesign

Sorry if the link was in-correct. BigFish, really, absolutely no alternative in the market?

Yeah, we also ran it on our Seiko Solvent printer, clogs up the heads because of the fibers that come off, not a good thing. We ended up using it on the flatbed, our head height is high to avoid the fibers.

Craig Sjoquist

Well got to hand it to them for coming up with a biodegradable products '
Instead of filling our landfills with vinyl, & waxed paper or any thing else that our market has they have found a way to replace.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Sorry if the link was in-correct. BigFish, really, absolutely no alternative in the market?

Yeah, we also ran it on our Seiko Solvent printer, clogs up the heads because of the fibers that come off, not a good thing. We ended up using it on the flatbed, our head height is high to avoid the fibers.

Trust me I would love it if there was but this is a super unique product that was created by them and I have never seen anything close to it.

dlndesign

Just looked at my Ultraflexx book, BioFlex is way off to even be compared. Are you sure about that?
To verify I am looking at BIOflex FL-15oz.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just looked at my Ultraflexx book, BioFlex is way off to even be compared. Are you sure about that?
To verify I am looking at BIOflex FL-15oz.

Yes thats what Im saying, there isnt anything close to the nature woven product as far as looks goes.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Who sells that stuff here in the US. They also make a Cling material I noticed on their website...

bigben

I've tried both products with my L26500. Great stuff, except it smell like melted plastic when you print it. There was roller marks in the smooth one (don't remember the name) and the manufacturer did not want to replace it. I've used it for personal projects, but can't sell it.