• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Aluminum Business Cards?

2B

I know that Signs365 offers "aluminum" business cards with a printed design.

Are there any other sources for "aluminum" business cards?
either printed or engraved?

Thank you

unclebun

I was wondering why anyone would want aluminum business cards. Have you found a customer who wants them?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I was wondering why anyone would want aluminum business cards. Have you found a customer who wants them?
I can think of one member here, if he doesn't have them he might be interested in getting some.....
Mr. Guoji

rossmosh

Gemini/ID Plates is one option.

Another option is buying anodized blanks from someone like Chewbarka and laser engraving them.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I have always been curious. We have a ton of respect for 365. They are the 40 million dollar gorilla in the room we play in, but this doesn't seem like a product that has much value other than for a novelty. I would love to hear about anyone that uses these to drum up real business??

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I have always been curious. We have a ton of respect for 365. They are the 40 million dollar gorilla in the room we play in, but this doesn't seem like a product that has much value other than for a novelty. I would love to hear about anyone that uses these to drum up real business??

Well, they sure do push it...sending all those samples out. It's such a waste of metal using it as a business card.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's a pink communist plot to waste our aluminum and be at their mercy to drive up the cost of aluminum in our country.

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
I've ordered some of the aluminum business cards from Signs365 with my logo and information on it to show as samples.
They look great and are interesting.
But I haven't had any of my customers interested in them yet.....

2B

this customer is looking to use/sell them a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) for their Self Defense company

unclebun

On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know where I can get a ton of aluminum sheet and how much it might cost?

Dot com

On a somewhat unrelated note, does anyone know where I can get a ton of aluminum sheet and how much it might cost?
Aluminum spot price is at $ 2k, Alibaba sellers seems to want that x 2, for sending you it as rolls of foil. I guess it have to double again before ending up at local distributor, so my best guesstimate is $ 8K. More if you want it surface treated in some way, or as a more fancy alloy.
Aluminum is the third most common element in the earth’s crust! :)

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
They have their place, just like a client of mine who has carbon fibre business cards, as he works with CF.

jochwat

Graphics Department
What better card for a heavy metal band to drop onto a club owner's desk / bartop?

"Hi. I'm in the band 'Iron Kiszka', and we wanna play your club.'

{clank}

"Now THAT'S metal!... and I'm gonna need that card back. Thanks. They're pricey."

unclebun

Aluminum spot price is at $ 2k, Alibaba sellers seems to want that x 2, for sending you it as rolls of foil. I guess it have to double again before ending up at local distributor, so my best guesstimate is $ 8K. More if you want it surface treated in some way, or as a more fancy alloy.
Aluminum is the third most common element in the earth’s crust! :)
Cross-thread satire based on Chinese bot threads is hard to pull off.

petepaz

we make aluminum and lexan business cards. we have done them for a few customers but more so we make them in house for ourselves.
they are good samples for us. we print a lot of other items on aluminum and lexan so it just shows the customer what we can do and it has all our info on it.
also to save time and material we will usually group them in with another job so we almost get them for free