• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum Composite Color Charts

DW Blair

My supplier of aluminum composite material is being a pain with trying to get color charts. An email and three phone calls over two weeks has gotten me nowhere. I am trying to determine which of two colors of blue I want to use. My two choices are:

Alumet Premium ACM Blue
or
Alupanel ACM Ultramarine Blue

Looking at the color charts on their website is no help.
Looking at the manufacturers color charts online, the first one isn't even on the chart (only Heron Blue is).
Does anyone have these charts or any insight as to which one is the darker blue of the two?

SignosaurusRex

Alupanel ACM Ultramarine Blue ([HASHTAG]#5002[/HASHTAG]) is very close in color/tone to Gerber Sapphire Blue #220-37 ...or Oracal King Blue. Alupanel also has a Blue ([HASHTAG]#5022[/HASHTAG]) that is close to Gerber Dark Blue ...or Oracal Deep Blue [HASHTAG]#537[/HASHTAG].

Alumet Premium ACM Blue is not listed on my Alumet Color card. I would guess, based on all the other supplier colors offered, it would be pretty much the same as one of the two I listed from Alupanel.

Personally, I'd stick with one of the Alupanel colors.

Last edited: