• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum signs

george1948

Hello, I have been doing aluminum signs with cut vinyl, Is there anywhere that prints these such as 12" x 18" Custom no parking signs.. using my text or graphics? Maybe save time and maybe money too..
thank you
george

Joe House

The are several small format UV printers that can do what you're looking for. Check out Roland or Mutoh. Or you could go bigtime and get a large format 4x8 or larger and do it big time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

george1948

Hello, I have been doing aluminum signs with cut vinyl, Is there anywhere that prints these such as 12" x 18" Custom no parking signs.. using my text or graphics? Maybe save time and maybe money too..
thank you
george
thank you
george
Hello, Actually I am looking for a quality company to print them// thansk

equippaint

If it were me, I would find a wholesale screen printer and order a bunch of signs with the static part of the layout done then just add the variable custom part on your end with vinyl as you get orders.

Superior_Adam

We print them in house all the time and do wholesale work. The one thing I might see as an issue would be shipping. With the weight of aluminum you may spend more in shipping and not be able to be competitive in your market for pricing. We use a combination of printers depending on the size of the order. The Mimaki JFX-6042 is a great machine for small orders with a 16.5" x 24" print space.

JAY INSTONE

If you are looking for someone to print your design for you, I can do that. I do custom parking signs for veterans, and firemen. Please contact me if you are interested.

Jay

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Look for someone you can work with in your area who has a flatbed of some sorts. Cut down on material costs, freight and time.

Marlene

www.roadsafetraffic.com

This company can do one sign or a bunch. They are fast, good and their prices are good.

ams

thank you
george

Tons of places do it. But depending on how many you do, you could get a 24" printer and make your own.

AKwrapguy

thank you
george

We print them all day long. EG, HIP, DG Reflective, also non-reflective.