• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum Trucks... Again!

ikarasu

You can buy some decently powerful magnets on Amazon / eBay. We took apart a truck door.. Glued them on the inside... And then a magnet stuck to it. It's a pain in the ass. And we've only had to do it once for.a customer in the same position as yours.... But in a pinch it works.

I believe we used something similar to this one -
https://www.amazon.com/Powerful-Neo...rds=strong+magnet+large&qid=1590018192&sr=8-7

We just used a thin tissue tape and ran got glue around the edges. One in every corner of your graphic as well as a few down the center and a magnet should hold up.

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
You take a photo of the HOA board members car with any company decal on the back window and send it in as a complaint of a commercial vehicle. F those guys, we got them here too.

rjssigns

If you just need a cover when parked take a look at this:
https://www.fixxons.com/2Unistick/main.html
We use this for car dealers windshield talkers
Seems to work well.

Neat. Makes me wonder if it's the same product from 15 years ago. Way back then a Roland dealer showed me some samples and said zero issues at highway speed and stays on in the car wash. Can't remember the name but the company went out of business shortly thereafter. Was way better than magnetics and left no glue tracks.
Will have to see about getting a sample.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Neat. Makes me wonder if it's the same product from 15 years ago. Way back then a Roland dealer showed me some samples and said zero issues at highway speed and stays on in the car wash. Can't remember the name but the company went out of business shortly thereafter. Was way better than magnetics and left no glue tracks.
Will have to see about getting a sample.
I ordered a roll. Ill try to remember to give some feedback once we get it

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I ordered a roll. Ill try to remember to give some feedback once we get it
Did you speak directly to Jesus?

jesus.jpg

C

ColoPrinthead

"Works with Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson Canon, hp Printers."
I like how they didn't bother to capitalize the Fisher Price printer company's name.