• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I crazy, or is there no 64 bit version of Flexi?

SignProPlus-Chip

I'm wondering if this is the reason we keep getting errors like "not enough memory to complete copy command" etc...

I have 24BG of Ram with a dual Intel Processor (i5 2.66GHz) and Flexi runs like a sloth.

The requirements for Flexi 12 recommend 4GB of RAM or higher. But a 32 bit program running on a 64GB OS can't make use of more than 4GB of RAM anyway.

So whats the deal?

ThatGuy

I am running flexicloud and it auto installed in my X86 files. I didn't think about it but I guess it is only 32bit.

All of my Adobe is installed in 64bit folder.

Snydo

Get an i7 with quad-core and you will be very pleased with the performance boost in Flexi. Will pay for itself in time saved in a few months.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Do you have too many fonts installed? Fonts can slow a system down big time.

I'm wondering if this is the reason we keep getting errors like "not enough memory to complete copy command" etc...

I have 24BG of Ram with a dual Intel Processor (i5 2.66GHz) and Flexi runs like a sloth.

The requirements for Flexi 12 recommend 4GB of RAM or higher. But a 32 bit program running on a 64GB OS can't make use of more than 4GB of RAM anyway.

So whats the deal?

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I believe the answer is no. Flexi is described as "compatible" with 64-bit, but not actually available as 64-bit.
As to some of the other comments, I can also say that the more fonts you have, the slower Flexi is to load.
As far as the trouble that you're having, Flexi 11 (the last version I used every day) didn't have those problems- though earlier versions did. Maybe try reinstalling?
I actually went to look at Amiable's website this morning and it was operable. At least, not from my laptop.