• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Am Robert Addo

Robert Addo

Hello, my name is Robert Addo a Ghanian who live and work in Equatorial Guinea. Am a graphic designer and i love the job and i wish to upgrade myself more on branding and sign work. Can anyone recomend an institution or organisation that trains people on Branding and sign work. Am very pleased to be here all the same.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome!

Probably the biggest industry associations are SGIA and ISA based in the US here. In Europe, there's FESPA.

I do believe that the vast majority of us learn by doing. We follow around someone else that knows a little more than we do (If we're lucky), and make a bunch of mistakes along the way.

Robert Addo

Welcome!

Probably the biggest industry associations are SGIA and ISA based in the US here. In Europe, there's FESPA.

I do believe that the vast majority of us learn by doing. We follow around someone else that knows a little more than we do (If we're lucky), and make a bunch of mistakes along the way.
Welcome!

Great message Fire. I really appreciate this info. i will read a bit more on them then i can make a decision. I really want to upgrade myself on those fields to the benefit of my business. Bless you all