• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Amazing for all

JoshLoring

If you plan on really growing your online business in the next few years, you need videos. I found this awesome new accessory that allows you to track yourself while filming for instructional, meetings and more great stuff.
What a way to make how to videos with your cellphone huh?

http://www.swivl.com/

Bannerday

If you plan on really growing your online business in the next few years, you need videos. I found this awesome new accessory that allows you to track yourself while filming for instructional, meetings and more great stuff.
What a way to make how to videos with your cellphone huh?

http://www.swivl.com/

Do you own one? How well does it actually work?

Border

I wonder how much noise it makes when it operates? That could be annoying unless it is very quiet. But cool idea and bet there will be more of them on the market soon.

JoshLoring

JoshLoring said:
I preordered one so I'll let you guys know when I create my first tutorial. Should be fun!

Just got my confirmation email for this thing. Should be shipping first week of Jan.
Expect some self made tutorials hahaha

JoshLoring

So, we actually pre-ordered 3 of these things at 150$ each back in December. got the approval email for the order.

The orders went from "early Jan" to first quarter..

I wonder if I'll ever get them?!! Lol

JoshLoring

Finally.
Just got 3 of these in! I'll let you know how they work.
Crazy we ordered last year.

Attachments

• image-3304449835.jpg
    image-3304449835.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 115

JoshLoring

CheapVehicleWrap said:
They don't make them for good phones yet

The device works to hold all phones and has tripod attachment for cameras such as the flip. It just doesn't have a record button on the remote or app. You would have to hit record pre film.

Justin

I seen this sometime last year.. Two youtubers were talking about it. Just another gadget...

I know I seen it at some expo and they were sponsoring a youtuber named ShayCarl...

I just really don't see how this is very much different then basically the xbox kinect in the way that it tracks movement. I'd almost bet thats where they got the idea, and kind of seen how the technology worked.

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

I saw it last year too and looking at their site the app is only for an iphone. The cord is to transmit the image to analyze the subject movement no? It could certainly be useful.