• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An Official Hello! :D

signtech 2

Hello! ...and yes, it feels great! Forums are the greatest thing invented so-far on the internet. It seems that almost everything I've learned about since public school has been through a forum and will likely to continue this way thanks to my successful studies on sites like this.

I own a small shop in Billings, MT, open for about a year that features all not-so-small 54" equipment. I started this venture with a friend, and knew nothing about digital printing when I began except that it seemed fascinating. Now I'm solo, but am enjoying my hobby and looking forward to working with people nationally.

It's a blessing to be able to listen in on the conversations of professionals. Much praise to Signs 101 and I look forward to being a more active member.
Many thanks everyone!

~Brad
A Sign Tech.

Attachments

• Signs101 1.jpg
    Signs101 1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Signs101 2.jpg
    Signs101 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 106

WVB

:Welcome: 2 :signs101: from Amarillo, TX. Keep up the good work, and no matter how much experience or how long you have been doing this you will almost certainly learn something new everyday.

Cadmn

Brad, Howdy from Texas &:Welcome: 2 :signs101:looks like some nice work there & yes forumsar good places to learn & 101 is great. all you got to do is listen try & wow what you can actually achieve , looks like you got nice start . printing digital is one of the sponsers at the bottom & is great for digital print info also grab a chair join in & a tall cold Iced tea is so fits or beer your choice in the virtual fridge serve your self

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, Brad :)

Haven't been your way in a while; last time through there was in early '82 on the way to some awesome skiing at Big Sky! :) For those handy with math, my youngest daughter will be 24 this fall ;)

Great looking banner there too :)

signtech 2

I'm quite honored. Thanks, everyone!

Yes, Billings is great... just somewhat isolated. Perhaps some new friends on the boards here can help me with that. There are three large shops here, but they aren't talking to me yet.

I have quite the love going out to the Texans - spent a year in Dallas working for Northern Telecom before I started my shop and loved it.

Prosigns & Graphix: I lived in Tampa, FL as a youth for 8 years. Then, my stepfather got the bug to go out west. He grew up in Jersey... the world is small indeed and gets smaller by the post I'm sure! :)