• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anagraph parts- blade barrel holders- new

Rayll

Say can anyone point me in the right direction. I need the barrel that holds the vinyl blades for a anagraph ae60e. apparently my holders must have a tiny bit of rust or something inside and the blades will not react to the direction the cutter moves. any ideas, thanks Ray

SignosaurusRex

Those can be tough to get. Standard Graphtec blade holders with corresponding blades will work without issue in an Anagraph AE-60 but not vice versa.

Rayll

Those can be tough to get. Standard Graphtec blade holders with corresponding blades will work without issue in an Anagraph AE-60 but not vice versa.
Hello signoeaursus Rex. Is their a pictular part number for the holder and blade I assume is 45 degree. Is the barrel the right length or will I need to play with force to get proper cutting depth. Thanks for help. Stranded in texas.

SignosaurusRex

The blade holder (Plunger) part number is PHP32-CB09A. That will one will have a blue colored blade depth adjustment knob.
The corresponding 45 degree blade is # CB09UA
The plunger with proper blade adjustment should be just about perfect length for your ae60E.
Laminated and thicker materials such as HIgh Intensity reflective materials and sand-blast mask require a different plunger(s) and corresponding blade(s). You can consult with your supplier for more info regarding those needs.

Rayll

The blade holder (Plunger) part number is PHP32-CB09A. That will one will have a blue colored blade depth adjustment knob.
The plunger with proper blade adjustment should be just about perfect length for your ae60E.
Laminated and thicker materials such as HIgh Intensity reflective materials and sand-blast mask require a different plunger(s) and corresponding blade(s). You can consult with your supplier for more info regarding those needs.
Th

Rayll

Say signosarus Rex. Do you think the cb09a is the same as php32 etc.

Rayll

I believe I have used a 30 degree for premium vinyl before with anagraph. Do you think a 45 should be used with graphtec holder. Suggestion supplier. Been looking a bit confusing on eBay. Lol