• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PA Anajet RICOH Ri 1000 Direct to Garment Printer

AKProbeGT

Selling my Anajet RICOH Ri 1000 Direct to Garment Printer and heat press. This machine allows you to print directly to fabrics such as clothing, tote bags and more. Works best on cotton fabrics but can also be used on some cotton blends. You get a screenprinted look without the cost of screen creation. Prints full color plus white so you can print on light or dark fabrics. Everything is just over 1 year old but we have transitioned away from doing apparel and this just doesn't really fit our business model anymore. We just received this back from the manufacturer. They went over it all, cleaned it and made sure it's in top condition. We have not taken it out of the crate since receiving it back. We are including everything needed to get printing except for your desired clothing and a computer. You'll get the clothing, heat press, inks, cleaner cartridges, pretreatment, sprayer for pretreament. I'll even include the table which perfectly fits the printer and heat press with a shelf below for supplies. It has large casters for moving the table. The software can be downloaded for free to as many computers as you want. The printer is very heavy, requires 3 people to safely move. We can help load into your vehicle. The printer is currently not hooked up because we aren't using it. I'm willing to hook it up and show how it works but you must schedule an appointment and have proof of funds. More info on this machine can be found at https://ricohdtg.com/ricoh-ri1000-dtg-printer/overview/ Located in Hanover, PA

Attachments

• 2020-10-30 16.44.05.jpg
    2020-10-30 16.44.05.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 458
  • 2020-10-30 16.44.46.jpg
    2020-10-30 16.44.46.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 182