• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Andy Nortnik Design

I don't usually give shout outs to people but I feel this deserved one. I had a character for a logo I really did not want to recreate. This guy did an amazing job for me. I started talking to Eric the vector doctor who I see gets a lot of referrals on this site. It was a little out of his area of expertise. Too cartoony. He recommended I try.

Andy Nortnik
andy@andynortnik.com
Freelance Artist & Illustrator
http://andynortnik.com/contact_rates.htm

This guy hit it out of the ballpark for me. He was quick, reasonable prices, and did an amazing job. Not sure if he is member here or not. Check his stuff out. He sent me proofs and revisions even before we transferred money. If you need anything retro, cartoon, old school he can do it for you.

I posted the file I gave him(hand sketch) and what he came up with.

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 167
  • holt-smoker.jpg
    holt-smoker.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 121

neato

Yep, Andy is a good guy! It's been so long since I've used him, I almost forgot about him. Thanks for the reminder.

Just for you Gino This is what it originally looks like. It's a weber smokey mountain smoker.

Attachments

• 2013_10_16_14_56_43_225Smoker_360x310.jpg
    2013_10_16_14_56_43_225Smoker_360x310.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 163

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
A true smoker, he's got bloodshot eyes and is smoking at 4:20.

That's a good eye!

Too cartoony for my taste.

Unless he was instructed to do that... an artist taking liberties like that is not cool.

NO that is all part of the design. It's in the original sketch I sent him also. And made sure he added the eyes and the watch correctly. I will be using it as a bbq logo for a bbq truck I am starting. The time and eyes are a homage to the California Senate Bill 420 and all patients in the US.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
I'm sure your potential customers hope you're selling dessert.

I think brownies would be a high seller...