• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another boat...

Colin

This was a really nice couple who started off wanting to use the "Bradley Hand" font. After I wiped away my tears, I was able to sway 'em over from the dark side to this:

Attachments

• V.jpg
    V.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Stagecraft

Haa! Spiderman font...my then 10 year old daughter called me out on that when I re-lettered our old sailboat.
Not having seen the movie was my excuse.

Attachments

• IMG_0033-001.JPG
    IMG_0033-001.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 144

Mosh

Not going to post a pic but I just did a 50' racing boat and they insisted on using Mystic for the font as it was on the side of the boat. "Black Thunder" is on the side and "Make it Rain" is what I put on the back. After I got done with the back the guy was mad cause the "K" in Make" looked like...well a "male part". I then told him to look at the "k" on the side of the boat (inside the gel coat). He had me change mine...but no idea what he is going to do about the other penis on his boat. on both sides.

Jillbeans

I don't care what font it is technically but it is light years ahead of the dreaded Bradly Hand.
Looks great!!!! Very clean and sharp.
Love....Jill