• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another hand-lettered piece out the door

SignosaurusRex

I don't get nearly the opportunities to hand-letter a project as I would like but the customer gave me free reign to do what ever I wanted. He's a previous customer and said "just do it"......so I did. The customer is installing on an interior wall and adding a chrome plated motorcycle sprocket chain frame.
The material is Gloss Black Alupanel® lettered with 1-Shot. No computers....no fonts....direct white Stabilo to substrate layout (short of a scale pencil sketch).

TIP: I've never done a direct to gloss black Alupanel® layout and discovered that the unpainted portion of the Stabilo, (Omnichrome, China marker, or whatever your choice) layout lines will remain once cleaned, showing like huge scrathes...sticking out like a sore thumb :covereyes: ....the really nice part is that they can be "flamed" away with a propane torch.
Very Cool fix I think!!!

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 136
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 108
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

SignManiac

Sweeet! Brings back memories of panels I once painted back in the day.... As stated earlier, nice style.

Jillbeans

Concise, tight, and perfect for the business.
Black is my fave background color.
And I know all about Stabilo marks.
Love.....Jill