• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another name............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm doing an Ice Cream truck and the lady wants Victorian period art and pictures. The font she's picked is Tiffany. What other name does Illy use or anyone ?? I can't find it for the life of me under it's UN-legit name. Anyone ??

I have it in ANAgraph, but I don't want to do all the swapping back and forth.

Any ideas ??

:thankyou: Gino

bois323

You can check fonts101.com they have several tiffany styles and most of them are free. Maybe one of them can work for you.

And yes also known as tampico.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Dang............. I can't believe I don't have any of those.

Guess I'll have to get it tomorrow.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I just checked and confirmed that, yes, ITC Tiffany does come with CorelDraw.

So, are you saying you don't have a copy of CD kickin' around, at all?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just checked and confirmed that, yes, ITC Tiffany does come with CorelDraw.

So, are you saying you don't have a copy of CD kickin' around, at all?

Well, I was an avid Corel user since it began back around 1988 or so. A good friend of mine was a Beta site and shared the program with me. We worked on bugs together... I found the bugs and he did the research and sent the information into them. I don't think I was supposed to have a copy, but back then, no one understood or cared and as long as Corel was being helped, they didn't care. Then Adobe came along and it seemed easier...... so more and more people used it. So, we were kinda forced to make the switch. We did it around 1995 or 6. Kept both software packages on the computer for years. Went to about Corel 10 or so and as computers crashed or died, we just didn't bother putting Corel back on because probably 85% or better of our files were coming in from the Adobe end of things. So, no..... I no longer have any Corel stuff lurking around..... that I can find. I'm such a pack-rat, I'm sure it's here, but where is an all together different story. :rolleyes:
:thankyou:

I'm working on a fix and gonna find it and probably take care of it in some fashion or another.

:rock-n-roll: Thanks for everyone's help.