• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another WFT.

ThatGuy

Customer supplied this logo and it appears to have been vectored from a jpeg. The "of", within the 1, is the font I cannot identify. Any help is, as always, appreciated.

Attachments

• LOGO_ROUND.jpg
    LOGO_ROUND.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 184

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have no idea on the font, but are you serious...... that's a bank's logo.......?????

Instead of finding that font, tell them you'll design a new worthwhile logo for them. One with integrity and recognition.

ThatGuy

I would...BUT, they are a new "branch" (same bank in different town) of the oldest bank in this area. I bet they will stick with this as they have made millions with it. It is old enough that the original logo was hand drawn I believe.

I was just hoping the "of" was close enough to something resembling a real font. I just hate to put something that "squirrely" on an expensive sign.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
THANK YOU. What did you use to find this? I could not get close with anything.

Actually, I did know it right off the bat. I just wanted to play a little bit, but no one took the bait. Hope that helps. After doing this for 40 some years, ya jut get to know many of the fonts and some of their peculiarities. Ya might not know it exactly immediately, but you can narrow it down to 2 or 3 instantly.

There are many font finding programs, but in most cases, I can find them just as fast just searching my memory.