• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ANSI Standard - Equipment Safety Signs & Labels...?

JimmyG

I'm looking for the place to find or buy the artwork (vector) files for standardized equipment safety labels. Can anyone please point me in the exact correct direction?

I've located the ANSI website and their product book "Product Safety Signs and Labels" ANSI Z535.4-2011(R2017) that says only "Delivers specifications for design, application, use, and placement of safety signs and labels on a wide variety of products."

What I need to know is if ANSI has created a library of safety label "images" that are standardized and meet their latest revisions for equipment safety labels? If so, exactly where do I find and buy this?

I am working with an industrial manufacturing company that is looking to improve the quality of printed safety labels found "out there" so far.
So, I'm looking for approved decal / label vector art versus all the work & time recreating specific decals and labels to produce myself.
Thanks in advance for any advise, directions, help, etcetera....:)~

equippaint

I personally was never able to find any sort of collection so we make all of the ones that we need. Most warning labels that we come across in the USA don't use ANSI symbols unless its a multi market machine that is produced in Europe like Volvo.