• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anti-Graffiti Laminate Sale for Signs101 members!

Vandal Guard USA

Go to www.VandalGuardUSA.com and use coupon code: signs101 to receive an additional $15 off our already low prices on VANDAL GUARD™ Anti-Graffiti Laminate + FREE SHIPPING in the USA!

VANDAL GUARD™ Anti-Graffiti Laminate is a specially formulated polyester overlaminate designed to protect screen and digitally printed images and signs from a wide variety of stains and chemicals including paint and permanent marker. Graffiti can be easily removed using common economical cleaners without damaging or dulling the surface of the laminate. Designed to be applied over graphics printed with inks that have long light-fastness (such as solvent & eco-solvent), VANDAL GUARD™ is an extremely durable film with excellent UV and temperature resistance. Apply over cast or calendared vinyl with a laminator (cold) or by hand using the wet method. Available in 54" x 100' for $249 and 36" x 100' for $179. COMPARE TO OTHER BRANDS SELLING FOR $500+.

36" x 10' sample rolls available for $35 (Free Shipping) upon request. Send me an e-mail info@vandalguardusa.com for details.