• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anti-slip Floor Overlaminate - calendered vs PVC film

PrintQueen

ok, so, I'm looking at a few options for floor graphics. I've got the print film (3m 48C (non-PVC), but I'm stuck on overlaminates. I've got two that I'm trying to choose from. One is calendered, 6.5mil thickness, with 6mo durability (ORAGUARD 255AS). The other is a 3mo durability with 4.75mil thickness (ORAGUARD 250AS). The first options is obviously more expensive, but I'm wondering if anyone can guide me on which would be better for this application? We'll be applying on smooth floors or short-pile carpet...

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
If you can, price them both to your customer and let them choose. 3mo vs 6mo (Which can mean 15 days vs 30 days in a warehouse, or 6 month vs 12 months in a small storefront with limited traffic.)

We run alot of General Formulations 109 for high volume floor graphics. We use Panorama Walk and Wall for low volume:
https://www.firesprint.com/vinyl-floor-decals/

If you don't want to buy the roll, we sell it by the square inch!