• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any body know about SID Printers

rjssigns

Starting at $17K which means 63" web. They are also behind on printheads. Latest rigs run dual DX-7's. For that kind of coin you can get a proven name brand rig with better support. Plus "tech" support from members here that have run it, broke it and fixed it themselves.
Signs 101 has saved me tons of money because I didn't have to call a Roland tech at $150 an hour.

Which brings up another point. Where is the nearest tech when it breaks?(trust me it will, they all do) Do they have parts on the shelf or will you wait weeks to get something simple like a damper?

Also a sales rep is there to line his pockets and has no skin in the game, meaning your bottom line.

Lots more to consider.

"The bitter taste of poor quality will linger far after the cheap price has been forgotten"