• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any FastTrac Graduates?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
With Michigan being so economically depressed, the big push now is entrepreneurship. Our Small Business Development & Technology Center is hosting the FastTrac training program www.fasttrac.org/ sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation www.kauffman.org

There are two parts to the FastTrac training: New Ventures (for those in business less than 3 yrs), and Growth Ventures for those in the growth stages of their business.

Each program runs around $700 for approx. 40 hours of instruction, but the Kauffman Foundation picks up $600 of the bill, our SBDTC picks up another $50 and the business owner picks up the final $50...not too shabby a deal. That's just a fuzz over a dollar an hour for some high-caliber hands-on training and book learning.

If you've ever attended these classes, I'd like to hear what you thought.

Jim

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
From the sounds of it, the courses are offered nation wide through the Kauffman Foundation. Go to their main page and do a search for programs in your region / city.

Jim