• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Free/Paid Graphic Design Spec. to vehicle wrap online training?

coastguy111

Are there any free/paid online graphic design training courses that are specific to the signage industry? vehicle wraps specifically... using adobe software and Onyx Rip program for sending to printer.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
i've given some training but would not even consider doing so with Adobe. Good luck though.

rjssigns

Our local tech college can do that as we have a 3 credit wide format class. Not sure you'd want to commute to WI though. Check your local tech schools and see what they offer.

Antnee

I would say youtube videos on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Lynda.com has paid training videos as well. Not so much for Onyx.

shoresigns

I took Avery's wrap training with Justin Pate a few years ago and it included some really basic training on how to set up a wrap design for production in Illustrator.
http://www.justinpate.net/workshops/

He does a lot of training videos that are available online as well - there might be some related to wrap design.