• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any herd of bullet proof vinyl?

signwizz

i have a buddy of mine looking to sell and install this bullet proof vinyl but he's having a hard time contacting a vendor anyone have any links or contacts to this

shane

Tint Guru

Bullet RESISTENT FILMS

I Think your looking for a window tinting film known as 'security film'.

Google it, there are many manufacturers, none will promise "bullet proof".

It can actually stop a base ball bat or a fire axe on the first try. It's a very thick laminate with some extremely strong glue, and basically what it does is as the window is struck, it keeps the peices of tempered glass stuck to the film so it does not fall apart.

It's applied to the inside of the glass, and is by no means 'bullet proof'. The only substance I know of that is bullet proof is 3/4 to 1" thick lexan. There is a reason they retro fit politicians cars like a mercedes with this kind of thing. It's truly one of the only cars you can fit this type/thickness of lexan into stock doors. CP

Gene@mpls

is a reason they retro fit politicians cars like a mercedes with this kind of thing. It's truly one of the only cars you can fit this type/thickness of lexan into stock doors. CP

And if they were not politicians they would not need bullet proof glass.:ROFLMAO:

rjssigns

nothing is bullet proof. just ask my 50cal. its called bullet resistant

Maybe with a thousand bajillion layers it would work.

BTW I'm jealous. You have a 50 BMG and I don't.:notworthy: