• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any idea?

ExtremeGFX

does anyone know what font this is? i went through all 500 i have and none match thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 55

visual800

I cant find it, I pulled up a couple and the other letters are way off, is it possible this is hand done?

ExtremeGFX

i know it looks old but it was just put on 2 years ago according to the customer
here is the whole image they wanted all of the new graphics to match this one but maybe i can sell them on a new one.

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 71

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
"Reith" is Tiffany or whatever it's called in your village, the pinstripe is from the Mega Collectio, Volume 1 I believe. The rest of it is whatever, a poor type face choice, and not particularly interesting..

visual800

WHOA, yep this sucks instead of macthing I owuld try and update what they have I like the Keith Font but throwin in the 80s looking crap is not helping