Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any idea?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by ExtremeGFX, Sep 7, 2012.

1. ExtremeGFX

ExtremeGFX New Member

Nov 3, 2010
    does anyone know what font this is? i went through all 500 i have and none match thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Wow .. is that from the 80's haha

3. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I cant find it, I pulled up a couple and the other letters are way off, is it possible this is hand done?

4. ExtremeGFX

ExtremeGFX New Member

Nov 3, 2010
    i know it looks old but it was just put on 2 years ago according to the customer
    here is the whole image they wanted all of the new graphics to match this one but maybe i can sell them on a new one.

Attached Files:

5. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    "Reith" is Tiffany or whatever it's called in your village, the pinstripe is from the Mega Collectio, Volume 1 I believe. The rest of it is whatever, a poor type face choice, and not particularly interesting..

6. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    WHOA, yep this sucks instead of macthing I owuld try and update what they have I like the Keith Font but throwin in the 80s looking crap is not helping