• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Ideas on a font?

blufftonsignguy

I have a customer that wants a sign made and would like the font as shown in this image. Does anyone have any idea of a font similar to this hand drawn writing?

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpg
    IMG_1622.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 174

printhog

sarcastically - it's a dead match to "daughter-art.ttf" "nephew-art.ttf" or "myeyesarehurting.ttf" - just kidding..

why not take a close up pic and trace that for $50 and be done.. ?

printhog

That may be what I have to do. I was hoping someone knew of something close to it that I could work with.
The only time I go font hunting is where I will need to do more than just the logo in that style. If they wanted a phone number to match it then I'd spend time to go looking. Whatthefont usually.

But this is a hand drawn logo. Can almost guarantee there isn't a font of it. Just scan or trace the picture and charge for that. I charge my clients for font searches so it's money either way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk