• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Ideas..

ThatGuy

Customer sent me a copy of a scan of a picture that was emailed from a scan......you get the idea. Does anyone know where I can find a similar image of the attached file? I have searched google and found better images but not close enough to the supplied image. This is a cutaway of a globe valve.

What are other resources options to use in the future searches?

Attachments

• Customer Supplied.jpg
    Customer Supplied.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 195

TammieH

How much time did you spend looking for artwork?
Do you have the capability to render this yourself?

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
You......
Hello (Customer's name). After reviewing the artwork that you sent over, we have determined that is is not suitable for use on this project. However, we can digitize/recreate this and it will take us (x minutes). For this, there would be an additional charge of ($X). If this is not an option, you will have to provide us with proper artwork.

Put it on your customer to provide proper artwork and to pay for the recreating if they can't!

Pippin Decals

Why not just re-draw it or trace it.That looks like a super easy image to do .Otherwise just let the customer know that the supplied image is not of good quality to use ,and that you have other image options of higher quality..

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I love recreating stuff like this (I guess my engineering background wants out now and then) so I'll redraw stuff like this, sometimes we charge for it, sometimes we don't. Love the challenge and the detail you can put in to it.