• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any luck with Global Garage?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Has anyone had any success with global garage? I have inquired about a few things on there and it takes them forever to get back to me. They really wont give much information either. Is there somewhere better to look?

zspace

Premium Subscriber
I’ve bought and sold with Global Garage. The transactions went fine. They are brokers so there were a few times I had to wait for sellers to get info to them.

Some leasing company websites have a page of equipment coming off leases.

Has anyone had any success with global garage? I have inquired about a few things on there and it takes them forever to get back to me. They really wont give much information either. Is there somewhere better to look?
Haven't used them but we did use these two to find a machine recently. www.machinio.com or adambecker1@gmail.com (Graphtek Services) If Adam has what you want he will call you every day until you make a decision. We got a great deal from him.