• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Mimaki JF1631 UV Flatbed users still out there?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I wanted to check to see if anyone is still using a JF1631 in Signs101 land, or if you know of someone that is using one. We are considering selling ours along with a CF1631 flatbed cutter. We were going to have the heads reconditioned prior to selling by Global Garage, but they haven't had much luck reconditioning those heads. Right now we have about 85% of the nozzles firing. Global recommended selling it as a functioning machine the way the heads are now to someone that may have the same machine for them to use as a 2nd machine or for parts. I've done some searching on the site and have only found one other user in the past few years that had questions about the JF, and I've reached out to him. Another company that had one has sold thiers. If you know of anyone currently using it, please respond and maybe we can make an attractive offer to them for it. Thank you in advance.