• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Mimaki Used Plotter With Crop Mark Detection For Sale!

SALVATORE

I'm looking far a Mimaki Used Plotter with crop mark detection for Sale! anybody here around the East Coast??
Thanks!

tomence

what size and does it have to be only Mimaki, there are other brands that are as good or better?

signguyms

Good luck! I was looking for one and ended up getting a new one cause a used Mimaki is hard to find. The other brands are easy to find used but not Mimaki.

ericm

I have a Cg fx 160 I may sell we use Summa'sdue to the latex Bow

Last edited:

tomence

I got a Summa summacut D75 which is the 30" model that i am planning to sell if interested.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
My equipment tech told me Mimaki doesn't make their own cutter, theyre just rebranded GCCs.

Vinyl Cutter_Products GCC Laser Cutters, Laser Engravers, Vinyl Cutters, UV Flatbed Printers

I havent used either though (I'm a graphtec guy), so I cant vouch whether thats true or not. If it is though, you may be able to save some money, as I believe GCC's are quite a bit cheaper.

You have been misinformed. Mutoh re-brands the GCCs and Mimaki makes their own cutters. The reason I bring it up is because the Mimaki cutters are are some of the best cutters in the industry and GCC's are horrible.