• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Other Trafficjet Users?

C

ColoPrinthead

Just curious if anyone who has worked with the Trafficjet system is around. I am experiencing our spot brown printing about twice as dark as it should and wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue. Nothing has changed since it was printing properly last week. I am going to reinstall the profile when I have downtime. Hoping I won't be forced to start scaling back the density in Flexi.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I have done work on these printers for Avery, we are a Mutoh Service Authorize Dealer. I know that Avery has those ink levels preset in the RIP, it needs a certain density to be put down to be complaint with their warranty. I would definitally try to re-install the profile or preset. If that doesn't work you may want to try Clear Preferences in Flexi as it might be curupted and causing your issues.

I had another account where the unit was supposed to be printing Traffic Blue but was printing Traffic Green and the issue was caused by Flexi getting corrupt, clearing preferences fixed that.

C

ColoPrinthead

Thanks for the response. It turned out to be an issue with the ink density setting getting thrown off to a full 100%. We are back in action now.