• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Pitstop Pro users?

Bly

We're new to this plugin for Acrobat and I'm still getting my head around what it can and can't do.
It can really do a lot...

One thing I just looked at is - adding bleed to objects like text for profile cutting.
It adds bleed to pages very simply but I can't see if it's possible for objects on the page.

jasonx

Use Pitstop Pro, Server, and Switch at the moment. I don't think it can currently do that. Join https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6801080/ - Andrew Bailes-Collins, always helps me with off the cuff stuff and when I have issues. I know he spoke to me late last year about adding bleeds to irregular shapes.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Icut preflight, print factory and caldera prime center can add contour bleed, but not pitstop, not yet anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

AGCharlotte

ABC knows his stuff. I have Pitstop but I haven't used it much on the large format side. We predominately use it here for preflighting so I know there's plenty of things it can do that we're not using it for.