• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Suggestion ?

Anatol

What you guys think of this logo . I wanted something with CMYK and i came up with this .

Attachments

• Logo 2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
  • Logo 2.jpg
    Logo 2.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 127

Jillbeans

It looks very splotchy.
If I were a potential customer I would worry that your prints would have poor coverage or short longevity.
Try losing the distressed font.
The halftone thing is OK but the background looks more like spray can blotches than a print.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Reminds me of something out of the 60's, but in color instead of black & white. I think you need to bring it into the 21st century.

ucmj22

Clean, legible. You're a printer not a graffiti artist

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-27 at 10.36.49 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-04-27 at 10.36.49 AM.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 136

Flame

Try a fun exercise. Print off squares, 1 each of CMYK. Show them to 10 regular customers of yours and ask what those represent or mean to them, and see how many associate it with printing.

Give you a donut if ONE of them says "oh that represents cmyk, ya know, like in printing".

In my opinion the CMYK representation has been absolutely done to death. It used to be a witty color combo for printers but now every little baby print shop up to the multi million dollar companies are whoring it out so bad, I'd say it has surpassed the "swoosh".

So just my $0.02 but I would totally rethink your identity.