• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any TSF-45 users want to share advice?

tbullo

Superunknown
I have a project coming up and I am thinking of using TSF-45 for a stucco or knock down kind of finish. Any tips would be great. I was wondering if a hopper gun would be best or just mitt it on and sponge/ roll for desired effect. I am trying to get kind of that Peachtree look onto signfoam. Thanks.

studio 440

I think you should hire a professional plasterer as you also have to use a special material and nylon mesh for foam, its a fiber base coat and texured top coat that is sometimes sprayed . If you use plain old stucco you will have adhesion failure if outdoors

tbullo

Superunknown
Thanks for the reply. But I'm looking for advice on TSF-45 only. It is a product for HDU to give it certain textures. I'm not talking about Drivit type products.

tbullo

Superunknown
Thanks for the reply. I have some on the way to try out. I talked to Coastal today and they said mostly just try a few technics, but hopper gun sounded like the best way to go.