• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any VersaWORKS 3.2.1 guinea pigs yet?

B Snyder

http://www.rolanddga.com/color/support/profiles/rolandnet.asp

Updating Roland VersaWorks Manually
If you are unable or prefer not to use the Roland@NET service, you can obtain software updates and current media profiles through a manual update process. Follow these step-by-step instructions to complete this process.

Close Roland VersaWorks.
Navigate to Start > All Programs > Roland VersaWorks and select Online Update.
Open the Update Settings window by navigating to Settings > Preference.
In Update Options, check Download Updates for Media and Color Profiles and select All updates.
Click OK.
Click Check for Update.
If an update is available, the Select Updates window is displayed. Make sure all available options are checked in this window.
Click Update and the software will start downloading the updates. Please note that a DOS window will appear. Depending on the speed of your computer, it may be displayed for a few minutes. Please wait until it closes by itself or a message "Press any key to continue" is displayed.
Click OK once the download is completed and the software will be automatically updated.

(Use the Japan site)

Last edited:

Tim Aucoin

Updated to 3.2.1!
I'll give it a shot and let you know how it is. Running couple jobs right now!

Thanks for the update info...:thumb:

B Snyder

Good luck Tim. Glad someone has the guts to try it out. I've got banners to print and I don't want to be here all weekend if the new version causes any problems. :)

Tim Aucoin

No problem... I've got a "reputation" for being one of the first to try out ANY new version of software! Sure I've been hooped by some in the past, but in my mind, it's a great educational experience! No guts, no glory!!! :rolleyes::thumb:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Which specific colors...? Any pantones to match Stacy? Let me know and I'll do some testing for ya! :smile:

No - thanks though - it's a bright friggin' lime green that's a color build. No matching PMS. And I've still got 36 or so more vehicles to print and wrap in it...

Replicator

Using 3.1.3, but when I try a manual update it tells me there are no current updates and that I am running the most current version :help

B Snyder

How did you figure out if the ink usage measurement was accurate? I'd like to be able to test my setup to see how accurate the calculation is too.

Replicator

How did you figure out if the ink usage measurement was accurate? I'd like to be able to test my setup to see how accurate the calculation is too.

Too funny . . . I mistyped, or at least mis-thought while typing . . .

The estimated time was right on, but the ink . . . Who the !#$%^&* knows !

Roland say's its "approximate"...take it with a grain of salt. But, it IS better than nothingm and the time to print is a great feature... change form standard to high quality and see the time and ink usage difference. Cool!