• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody get something cool for Christmas? Non sign related!?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Tell us something cool you got/your favorite gift.... curious what other sign folk are into besides signs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I got an early Christmas present last week. Two dump truck loads of used cow sh!t dumped outside my garden. Now, I hafta spread it by hand. I can hardly wait...................... Better than coal, I guess, cause I can't burn coal and it won't make the crops grow good in the summer.

C

ColoPrinthead

The only thing I got was a bottle of Jameson (wish it had been Bookers but am not going to complain).

mmblarg

I got a house! Kidding... well about getting it for Christmas anyways, haha. We closed on our first home beginning of December, so the running joke with my husband and I has been that we bought a house for the holiday since we didn't spend any money on gifts this year

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The only thing I got was a bottle of Jameson (wish it had been Bookers but am not going to complain).

Haha........ my stepson and some others got me a few bottles of Bushmill. That's a given for Christmas, if I'm connected with it. :bushmill:

A good friend got me a bottle of 21 year old Bushmill last year for a belated Christmas present. Now...... ya wanna talk about smo-o-o-o-o-o-th

Vinyldog

My wife continues her long term plan to slowly drive me insane by getting me an RC Drone. I hate it. It doesn't like me. If I ever get control of it, I'm chasing her around the house with it. Shooting video all the way.

Msrae

Rae
My wife continues her long term plan to slowly drive me insane by getting me an RC Drone. I hate it. It doesn't like me. If I ever get control of it, I'm chasing her around the house with it. Shooting video all the way.

This seriously made me laugh out loud. I feel about the same as you do with these things, but my son was begging for one (he has been watching the DRL (Drone Racing League) and now wants to be a professional drone racer).... I gave in and got him one. Yeah, given how it is going so far - he has a long way to go.

rdmdarr

I got a week of snowboarding at breck and keystone. Tomorrow I go to a place called dexafit to check out my fitness/body. Not a bad Xmas present.

Pat Whatley

Yeah, my 8 year old begged for one and I relented figuring he'd give up and I'd get it to play with. All I've figured out how to do with it is make it go up and down. The kid, meanwhile, is chasing cows, flying through trees, and can land it within inches of where he wants to. I hate it. It doesn't like me.

player

Tascam UH 7000 recording interface...

uh-7000_w_front-top.jpg

Kottwitz-Graphics

My wife got me a new pair of boots, but my big gift was a cat back Flowmaster exhaust to go on my truck. I am getting it installed tomorrow...

jayhawksigns

A lot of it came a bit early, but we did the home automation thing, SmartThings Hub, switches and a pair of Google Homes. Works well with the 2 Chromecasts we already had. Nice having lights come on automatically as we walk through the house, or start the next episode of Hell on Wheels by just asking for it.