• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody has experience with Mefu MF Flatbed Laminator?

action

Hello everyone,
I am ready to plunge into buying Mefu MF1325-B4 Flatbed Laminator made by Zhengzhou Mefu CNC Equipment Co (China).
Do you have any feedback on quality of this machine and the shipping it from overseas experience?
What are the common problems with shipment from overseas?
Do i have to pick it up from customs or do I have deals with customs at all.
FOB: does it mean it will be delivered to my doors or I have to go somewhere (sea port) to collect it?
This is my first experience with getting equipment from overseas. Please help.
Will be used mainly for masking of decals and mounting on signs. This is Chinese version of Rollover flatbed table.
I am aware that this is a Chinese product and I am not looking for general opinion of quality of chinese machinery.
I need feedback from people who actually have this table or dealt with it in a past or in present.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Action.

AF

FOB is incomplete. They need to indicate where the shipment is FOB. Once you know this, the rest of your questions are easily answered.

rjssigns

F.O.B. means Free On Board. Seller pays for getting it to the ship and loaded. You pay for everything else. Everything else being marine freight, offloading, any other fees or taxes and transportation to your shop.

Your best bet is to work with a logistics company that specializes in international shipments.

action

FOB is incomplete. They need to indicate where the shipment is FOB. Once you know this, the rest of your questions are easily answered.
So if I will give my shops address in FOB, it will be delivered to my dooors, correct?

action

F.O.B. means Free On Board. Seller pays for getting it to the ship and loaded. You pay for everything else. Everything else being marine freight, offloading, any other fees or taxes and transportation to your shop.

Your best bet is to work with a logistics company that specializes in international shipments.
Where can I find logistics company, besides Google? Any recommendations?

rjssigns

Where can I find logistics company, besides Google? Any recommendations?

An internet search would be a good place to start. IIRC there are some forum members who bought goods from China. They may show up.

Artbot may be able to help.